Team Excaliber Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Gi Oh Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bravesfanmt1

Hello team Empty
PostSubject: Hello team   Hello team EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 am

Hey yall.

Well let's see here.

I am a full-time produce department manager at Wal-Mart. (40ish hours a week)

I also live with family members and I help take care of them financially and help them with handyman things (being the man of the house ya know). I have no kids right now, but I think I do want them eventually. Though I've been burnt a few times, so I'm cooling it on dating for awhile.

My hobbies and interests:
Bowling, fishing, sports, gaming of all sorts, computers, hiking, photography, camping etc.

As far as dueling goes:

Well I have been duelling off and on since about 2004, but I still am not considered an expert. The game has changed since I built my first deck of dragons and support. Its been so long and there is so much to try and memorize.

I prefer good sports and no idiotic comments about a silly game thats meant to be as a hobby, a way to unwind from all of life's stresses: housework, bills, job stress etc. I have been on dueling network for maybe two months from the time I joined your group and was on YGODA for about a year, that's it for online activity. I mostly duelled with friends of mine here when I first started and haven't competed professionally, yet. On there I was on a level five team and gave away a bunch of my cards to my teammates. I felt like a seasoned member due to my age, but there were four older than me, including our team leader who was well into his 50s. (I'm 30 by the way and don't say a word please) I honestly do not want to hear about anything about this being a children's game, because I have watched a few tourneys in person and the opposite of that is true. This game is for everyone.

I know all of the big guns around: PegasusJudai, Busfare, Pinkreaper, AZNeyes, etc. They are all talented duelists. I live in North Carolina and if you know any groups local players or tourneys in my area, please let me know. Watching their duels and strategies have seriously helped me get back into things again.

Favorite anime characters: Yusei, Joey, Jesse, Kaiba and Crow Hogan.
I love anime too: DBZ/YGO. Naruto, never been into the manga however.

As far as the rest goes, let's rev it up!
Back to top Go down
Kiyko
Admin
Kiyko

Hello team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello team   Hello team EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 pm

its true ...wen i go in the card shop i feel wierd cuz i see ppl with big beards an talking about what their wife didnt cook an im like ._. lol
Back to top Go down
https://team-excaliber.forumotion.com

Hello team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Excaliber Duel Academy :: News and Updates :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: