Team Excaliber Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Gi Oh Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJRucKus84

Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!! Empty
PostSubject: Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!!   Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:35 am

Mad ........so you really like them Xyz material monsters huh? You like detaching monsters to add beyond irritating effects, don't you?

For all my YuGiOh XeXaL fans out there, these monsters have disgraced the game I've came to love. And all your syncro duelist, yall arent much better, but thanks to Ragnorok Gods, i.e. Thor, Loki and Odin I came to deal with them. And thats only because Im a big comic book fan and Thor is Awesome!!! cheers

but as for Xyz enthusiest, shame on you for such acceptance of this mockery to this beloved game. Stop relying on these obvious mistakes to the game and make a Big Boy Deck with some real monsters not these synchro/fusion rejects.

To my fellow duelist, Get Big or Go home!!! Time to take the training wheels of, seriously!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!!   Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 am

Really? i like fusion monsters, and rituals and synchros and xyz's. i say it adds a new concept to the game i've played since the beginning. it keeps me playing. It's not that i really want to play with xyz. (hell, i used to play burn and stall decks when xyz's came out) but sometimes you have to go with the flow. so don't complain. lol. thats just like complaining when a new archetype comes out and you just wanted the basic ones.
Back to top Go down

Im starting a Anti-Xyz monster movement!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Excaliber Duel Academy :: Tournaments and Arenas :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: