Team Excaliber Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Gi Oh Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PokeChase's Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PokeChase

PokeChase's Intro Empty
PostSubject: PokeChase's Intro   PokeChase's Intro EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 am

Well, starting off with he basics, my username is PokeChase, but I'd like to be called Chase, since that is my name I go bye, I am 15 and I like Yu-Gi_Oh. I am probably one of the nicest people in the world, but only if you're nice to me. If not, then I'm not going to be anywhere near that. But I give almost everyone second, third, fourth, etc., chances. So as long as you tay friendly to me, I'll be just as friendly to you. I should be on this site two or three times a week. Sometimes less if I have homework or a family trip. I am also a Grammar Nazi, so if you spell something wrong, expect to be corrected. Even using things like "u", "r", etc., will make me correct you. But I'm not mean about it, so anytime I do, I am either correcting you jokingly, o kindly, but most of the time both. I suppose that about sums it up, I hpe I can make a positive contribution to this team.

Have a nice day.

PokeChase

P.S. If I spell something wrong, I will correct myself the second I see it. And then go cry in a corner because I failed myself. (Just kidding abut the second part)
Back to top Go down

PokeChase's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeChase's Intro   PokeChase's Intro EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:44 am

i dnt think you are lying about that second part. but welcome Smile hope i can challenge you sometime
Back to top Go down

PokeChase's Intro
Page 1 of 1