Team Excaliber Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Gi Oh Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poisonheart's Introduction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poisonheart

Poisonheart's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Poisonheart's Introduction.   Poisonheart's Introduction. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Hello, friends. You may call me Poison, Poi, Daryl, or the girl's can call me Dare. ^^ I run a Venom deck mostly. I do so because I feel they relate to me. I you haven't experienced the deck, it can be very confusing, it's sly and makes quick work of even the toughest monsters, and is also very...Luck of the draw. I just feel like they relate to me alot. Sometimes for fun I use a XYZ Symphony or a WXYZ deck. But you can mostly expect venom in your vains by the end of the match.
I am a male, I'm 17 years old, I hate people who are Ignorant, Arrogant, and I can sometimes speak in poetic metaphors. You'll notice I say Thy, Thine, Thee, ect. alot. :3 also, I love using smileys. Very Happy Last but not least, I'll take anybody on!
Back to top Go down

Poisonheart's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisonheart's Introduction.   Poisonheart's Introduction. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 pm

i played a venom counter deck once... used my cloudians. i barely won with nimbus man with +30 counters, -15venom.
Back to top Go down

Poisonheart's Introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Excaliber Duel Academy :: News and Updates :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: