Team Excaliber Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Gi Oh Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

intro to charmer girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmergirl2468

intro to charmer girl Empty
PostSubject: intro to charmer girl   intro to charmer girl EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:45 pm

My name is Charmergirl2468, but you can call me charm for short. As my name implies, I use my own type of charmer deck. I play to not just win, but have fun and meet new people. I duel with my charmers because to me, they're more than cards, they're my best friends. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. I don't duel for prizes or special thanks, I duel to have fun and have others try to enjoy the game the same way I do.
I'm what someone would call not-normal. Yes, I am a girl, but I DO NOT wear skirts or tight shirts. It T-shirts and jeans for me. I was born unnormal, and I'll always be unnormal.
That's me, and if you don't like, TOO BAD! I'm not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down

intro to charmer girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro to charmer girl   intro to charmer girl EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Well hai there. sounds like me and my wind-up deck. my wind-ups are my best friends, but it just so happens that they are a top tier deck... lol. played with them since the beginning... but welcome. hope you enjoy your stay in the academy.
Back to top Go down

intro to charmer girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Excaliber Duel Academy :: News and Updates :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: